Welcome to Preschool!
We are so glad that you are here! First and foremost, we believe that our primary function here at Four Mile Preschool is to share God’s love with your children through a loving and accepting environment that models Christ in all relationships.
Our program is a non-profit early learning program that nurtures the spiritual, social, emotional, intellectual, creative and physical development of 3, 4, and 5 year old children.
Our class sizes are limited because we have one certified teacher per class and a teaching assistant – both of which are qualified in First Aid, CPR, as well as TLC (tender loving care). Each child is taught that he or she is special with their own unique talents and gifts and each child is handled with respect and love.
To enroll in a class, please see below.
Classes run from September through May, Monday through Friday.
3 year old program
4 year old program
- All children must be completely potty-trained.
- For the 3 year old classes, children must three before September 1.
- For the 4 year old classes, children must be four before September 1.
- TK students MUST have completed at 4 year old programs AND be five before September 1.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $50.00 is payable at the time of registration.
- A $50 non-refundable supply fee is due with first month’s tuition.
- For students enrolled in Four Mile Childcare Center paying full-time monthly or full-day rates, regular preschool tuition is included in childcare fees.
- Enrichment Class is parents responsibility.
- Classes are filled on a first-come/first-serve basis according to the date of enrollment and paid registration fee with the Director.
** If the classes are filled when a parent calls, the child’s name will be put on a waiting list to fill open positions as they occur. As vacancies occur during the year, they are filled from the waiting list, or from new registrations.