What is the Pray in Faith pillar?
It is the Pillar that must precede and underpin all others. We pray empowered by the Spirit & in step with Truth to Glorify God by:
Developing an understanding of Biblical instruction on prayer and a dependence on prayer.
Engaging in deliberately planned and spontaneous prayer using varied approaches.
Employing prayer in every aspect of our Every-Day Ordinary Lives.
Understand what the Bible teaches about prayer and why we are dependent upon it.
- Meet twice during the first month: in the first and in the third week.
- Study the following NT Scripture: Mt 6: 5-14, Mt 7: 7-11, 1 Thes 5: 16-18, Rom 12:12, Col 1: 9-14, Eph 3: 14-19
- Study the following Psalms: Psalms 3, 8, 51, 121
- Develop an active prayer life plan that includes praying FMC Kingdom Prayers weekly – join the FMC Prayer Chain.
- Study prayers in the Seeking God’s Face Devotional by Phil Reinders: https://seekinggodsface.org/subscribe
- Identify one person in your Every-day Ordinary Life that you will pray for daily.
- Do a study on Prayer using https://www.gotquestions.org/
Glorify God by devoting ourselves to a life of prayer, growing in our relationship with Jesus Christ, as we employ all foundational pillars in our every-day ordinary lives.